Medical School Immunity Titer panel
What does this blood titer immunity panel check?
- The Hepatitis B Surface Antibody titer tests whether you have immunity to Hepatitis B.
- The Measles, or Rubeola, Mumps and Rubella titer tests check whether you have immunity to those respective diseases.
- The Varicella, or Chicken Pox, titer tests whether you have immunity to Varicella
- The Tdap Titer The Tdap Titer Testing package combines in one convenient package a Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis titer test.
- The QuantiFERON-TB Blood Test An alternative to the tuberculin skin test (TST)
The QuantiFERON®-TB Gold In-Tube (QFT-G) is a blood test for use as an aid in diagnosing Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection (both latent tuberculosis infection and active tuberculosis disease).3 The test is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use with adult patients.CDC Statement: "The greater specificity of the Quantiferon test and the requirement for only one visit are compelling advantages.
Quantitative Titer Test Results. All test will have values and reference ranges which is required by most schools and hospitals when applicable.
Who gets this blood titer panel?
Need help finding vaccinations? Contact us.
*Option to add Polio Titer to above panel.