School Immunity Titer panel for minors
Testing for individual <16 years old
Complex titer panel for school
- The Hepatitis B Surface Antibody titer tests whether you have immunity to Hepatitis B.
- The Measles, or Rubeola, Mumps and Rubella titer tests check whether you have immunity to those respective diseases.
- The Varicella, or Chicken Pox, titer tests whether you have immunity to Varicella
- The Tdap Titer The Tdap Titer Testing package combines in one convenient package a Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis titer test.
- The QuantiFERON-TB Blood Test An alternative to the tuberculin skin test (TST)
The QuantiFERON®-TB Gold In-Tube (QFT-G) is a blood test for use as an aid in diagnosing Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection (both latent tuberculosis infection and active tuberculosis disease).3 The test is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use with adult patients.
Quantitative IGG Titer Test Results. All test will have values and reference ranges which is required by most schools and hospitals when applicable.
Depending on the request type, state of residency, age of child successful matches typically happen within 24-48 hours. If request are denied the order is cancelled and full refund issued. LabReqs.com/Schooltiters only helps with lab testing orders. We do not provide any diagnosis or helping with any medical exemptions for vaccinations.
LabCorp picked as default lab partner.
Quest available at additional cost.